NEW YORK, 20 December 2021 / PRNewswire / – During the forecast period, the Database Management Systems industry will experience an increase in spending of approximately $ 32.11 billion. However, the majority of this expansion will only be driven by a few regions. Additionally, due to their supplier base, North America, Europe, and APAC will have the most effect on the supply side.
The increase is likely to be mainly due to increased demand and adoption of the category in these few regions.
Download our free sample report today to get a detailed understanding of the major forces driving this market across all geographies.
Download the sample report now!
Key Highlights of Database Management System Procurement and Procurement Report:
- Market growth 2020-2024: $ 32.11 billion
- Growth dynamics and CAGR: Accelerate to a CAGR of 10.07%
- Models at the best prices: Pay-as-you-go and value-based pricing
- Main consumer countries: North America, Europe, and APAC
- Supplier selection criteria: Technical specifications, Operational requirements, Acceptance criteria and Evaluation criteria
- Best Suppliers: MarkLogic Corp., Broadcom Inc. and Cloudera Inc.
Learn more about this market: Request a Free Sample Report Now!
Overview of buyer’s strategies and tactical negotiation levers:
Several strategic and tactical negotiating levers are explained in the report to help buyers obtain the best prices in the Database Management Systems Market. The report also helps buyers with relevant database management system pricing tiers, pros and cons of common pricing models such as pay-as-you-go and value-based pricing, pricing strategies. category management and best practices to achieve their category goals.
For more information on buyers’ strategies and tactical negotiation levers, www.spendedge.com/report/database-management-system–sourcing-and-procurement-intelligence-report
Key Drivers and Trends Fueling Market Growth:
- Pressure from substitutes and the moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in weak bargaining power from suppliers.
- Price forecasts are beneficial in purchasing planning, especially when supplemented by constant monitoring of price influencing factors.
- Identify favorable opportunities in the TCO (total cost of ownership) of the database management system.
- Expected changes in price forecasts and factors determining current and future price changes.
- Identify the pricing models that offer the most exciting opportunities.
Find out more about various other market drivers, trends and challenges.
Download our free sample report
Smart sourcing starts here
SpendEdge’s Purchasing Intelligence Platform is the tool of choice for businesses who want to access the latest purchasing research information and vendor data on an easy-to-use platform.
- STARTER KIT
- Get 6 full reports, view 800+ sample reports, pre-order upcoming reports, pre-order upcoming reports.
Subscribe now for FREE
- Want to know more about other subscription packs? Click here
Get the details you are looking for:
Purchase our in-depth market analysis report to find out:
- Changing market landscape with annual forecast to 2025.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and the suppliers of the market.
- How much marketing budget to set aside for geographic expansion of the market?
- Understand the sourcing strategies most adopted by buyers in all industries.
Download the FREE Sample Report Now!
- Market Snapshot
- Category pricing information
- Cost reduction opportunities
- Best practices
- Ecosystem Category
- Category management strategy
- Category management facilitators
- Selection of suppliers
- Covered suppliers
- US Market Snapshot
- Scope of the category
Edge Expense shares your passion for sourcing and sourcing excellence. We are the preferred sourcing market intelligence partner for over 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies across multiple industries. Our strength lies in providing real-time purchasing market information reports and solutions.
Phone number: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-database-management-system-sourcing-and-procurement-report-forecasts-the-market-to-have-an -incremental -spend-of-usd-32-11-billion – spendedge-301446811.html
SOURCE End Expense